Author: Red Ape Cinnamon
- ½ cup margarine
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn,
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 1½ quart casserole dish.
- In a large saucepan, heat margarine and ½ cup sugar until margarine is melted. Mix in flour, then remove from heat. Whisk in evaporated milk, then mix in corn. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle ¼ cup sugar and cinnamon over top.
- Recipe Submitted By: Linda Rier
- Recipe provided by www.Allrecipes.com