Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 cups Flour
- 4 Apples peeled and diced (Granny Smith or your favorite baking apple)
Filling and Topping:
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup nuts optional
- Cream together butter, sugar, and eggs.
- Add sour cream, vanilla, and apples.
- Sift together dry ingredients, add to wet mixture.
- Spread 1/2 batter in a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 sugar mixture.
- Spread remaining batter on top and top with the rest of the sugar mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight
- Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes.
This recipe (Apple Cinnamon Coffee Cake) belongs to The Finer Things In Life