Cinnamon Cream Cheese Topping
Author: Red Ape Cinnamon
Recipe type: Kathy Najim Redfern
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened (or Neufchatel cheese)
- 2 packed Tbsp brown sugar, to taste
- 2-3 tsp Red Ape Cinnamon, to taste
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- Soften cream cheese and mix with brown sugar until smooth and creamy. Add Red Ape Cinnamon and vanilla to taste. Whip to a delicious smooth consistency.
- Yummy on cakes, cookies, breads, muffins, coffee cakes, and even as a dip. A holiday staple. 🙂
Chocolate Mousse Cous Cake
Author: Mama Nature’s Bar & Grill Recipe Book
Recipe type: Dessert
Cuisine: Decadent Dessert
- 1 cup couscous
- 2 ½ cups water
- 1 ½ cups sucanat or unrefined sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Red Ape Cinnamon®
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 1 10 oz. package chocolate chips
- 10 oz. firm tofu
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- In a saucepan, combine water, couscous, sucanat, cinnamon, and cocoa. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally and cook until liquid is absorbed and mixture is thickened (15 to 20 minutes). Add vanilla and stir. Spread mixture into a 9-inch spring form pan.
- In a separate saucepan, melt chocolate chips slowly over low heat, stirring constantly. Transfer to a blender, add tofu and maple syrup and blend until smooth. Pour mixture over the couscous mixture and chill for at least an hour.
- For a variation, you can spread toasted pecans on top of the couscous mixture before pouring the chocolate layer. You can also top the dessert with chocolate chips, strawberries, raspberries, or dried coconut.
- This is crazy delicious