- cooking spray
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 2/3 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried mixed fruit
- 1 cup quartered dried apricots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare two cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, wheat germ, almonds, cinnamon and nutmeg. In a separate bowl, mix apple juice, molasses and extract. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stirring to coat. Spread mixture onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven, stirring mixture every 10 to 15 minutes, or until granola has a golden brown color. Let cool. Stir in dried fruit. Store in an airtight container.
- Recipe Submitted By: jana
- Recipe provided by <a href="http://www.Allrecipes.com">www.Allrecipes.com</a>