Servings 2 -3
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal/flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp grass-fed butter melted (or coconut oil if you dont do butter)
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- Place almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl and whisk together.
- Then add coconut milk, eggs, honey, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Place mixture into hot waffle iron and cook until cooked through. I used a non stick waffle iron but you may want to grease it just in case.
- Melt butter in a wide bowl and place coconut sugar in another wide bowl.
- After waffles are cooked through, place each other into the melted butter, soaking it on both sides then place them into the coconut sugar to coat.
- Then eat!
- Made 6 small waffles, Should make 3-4 large waffles