Cinnamon Apple Chips
- 2 apples Braeburn, Granny Smith, Pink Lady, Jazz, Honeycrisp, ect.
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp sweetner
- Mandolin Instructions:
- Set it to the second thinnest slice.
- Make sure you USE THE GUARD.
- If you don't have a mandolin, just use a knife and try to slice them as thinly as possible.
- Preheat your oven to 200°
- Line two cookie sheets and lay out the apples. Make sure none are overlapping, or they could cook unevenly.
- Mix together the cinnamon and sweetener and sprinkle evenly on the apple slices. Turn them over to get the back too.
- Bake for 1 hour flip the apple and bake for another 1 and 30 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and let the chips cool inside the oven for 45 minutes. The extra cool-off time will help the apple crisp up.
This recipe Cinnamon Apple Chips belongs to The Cultured Cavewoman