- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 15 ounce cans whole kernel corn,
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- In a large saucepan, heat margarine and 1/2 cup sugar until margarine is melted. Mix in flour, then remove from heat. Whisk in evaporated milk, then mix in corn. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon over top.
- Recipe Submitted By: Linda Rier
- Recipe provided by <a href="http://www.Allrecipes.com">www.Allrecipes.com</a>