Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups whole almonds
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat egg whites and vanilla extract in a large bowl; add almonds and toss to coat. Stir brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, and salt into almonds until blended. Spread almond mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until coating is dry, about 75 minutes.
- Recipe Submitted By: erin.larochelle
- Recipe provided by <a href="http://www.Allrecipes.com">www.Allrecipes.com</a>