Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips
- 2 kiwis peeled & diced
- 2 Golden Delicious apples – peeled cored & diced
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 1 pound strawberries
- 2 TBS white sugar
- 1 TBS brown sugar
- 3 TBS fruit preserves any flavor
- 10 10 inch flour tortillas
- butter flavored cooking spray
- 2 TBS Red Ape Cinnamon Sugar Shake®
- In a large bowl, thoroughly mix kiwis, apples, raspberries, strawberries, white sugar, brown sugar and fruit preserves. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray.
- Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle wedges with desired amount of cinnamon sugar. Spray again with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges. Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve with chilled fruit mixture.