Laurie’s Blueberry Crisp
Author: Laurie Najim
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ½-teaspoon Red Ape Cinnamon®
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the blueberries into an 8” square-baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in the mayonnaise until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over the top of the berries.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is lightly browned.