Pan Fried Apples with Cinnamon and Butter
- 4 apples tart apples are good also
- 2 tbsp grass-fed butter or ghee
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- Optionally a bit of fresh nutmeg
- Cut the apples in about 1/4" slices
- Put the butter in a hot pan and let it melt
- Once hot, add the apple slice making sure they don't overlap, make multiple batches if necessary.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg, cover and let cook until soft.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe (Pan Fried Apples with Cinnamon and Butter) belongs to Paleo Diet Lifestyle