Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup Applesauce
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar Packed Firmly
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 15 oz can Pumpkin Puree
- 2 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter softend
- 4 cups Confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add in butter, applesauce, sugars, and eggs and beat over medium speed until combined.
- Add in pumpkin and continuing beating until thoroughly incorporated.
- In a liquid measuring cup, combine milk and lemon juice and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients.
- Slowly, over medium speed, add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture, alternating with the milk mixture, beating well after each addition.
- Line cupcake trays with paper liners.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 of the way full and bake for 24 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- To make frosting, combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and beat over medium speed until ingredients begin to combine, slowly increase speed continue beating until a frosting is formed. Once cupcakes cool completely, frost as desired and enjoy!
This recipe Pumpkin Cupcakes With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting belongs to Dulce Delicious