Sweet Salsa and Cinnamon Chips
- 10 frozen strawberries
- 2 kiwi peeled and chopped
- 1/2 medium mango - peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 bananas peeled and diced
- 3 12 inch flour tortillas
- canola cooking spray
- 1 cup cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine the kiwi, mango, and banana in a bowl. Process the strawberries in a blender until they are liquefied and pour over fruit mixture. Stir to coat and refrigerate.
- Coat both sides of each tortilla with the cooking spray. Cut them into triangle-shaped wedges and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar evenly over the chips. Bake in preheated oven until golden-brown, about 10 minutes. Allow to cool and serve with the fruit mixture.
- Recipe Submitted By: Paige
- Recipe provided by <a href="http://www.Allrecipes.com">www.Allrecipes.com</a>