Vegan Apple Carrot Muffins
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups finely grated carrots
- 2 large apples - peeled cored and shredded
- 6 teaspoons egg replacer dry
- 1 1/4 cups applesauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl combine brown sugar, white sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Stir in carrot and apple; mix well.
- In a small bowl whisk together egg substitute, applesauce and oil. Stir into dry ingredients.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Let muffins cool in pan for 5 minutes before removing from pans to cool completely.
- Recipe Submitted By: Krista B
- Recipe provided by <a href="http://www.Allrecipes.com">www.Allrecipes.com</a>